Thank You for Joining Tanks Alot in Supporting Texas Volunteer Fire Departments for TANKSgiving Day 2019!
The first annual 2019 TANKSgiving Day Contest by Tanks Alot supports Texas Volunteer Fire Departments. This year’s contest has completed as of November 27, 2019. The Winning Texas Fire Department for 2019 is The Nevada Volunteer Fire Department in Texas!
Tanks Alot are proud to announce that the winner of this year’s 2019 TANKSgiving Day: The Nevada Volunteer Fire Department in Nevada, Texas! We’re grateful to everyone who participated and for the hero Texas fire departments who keep our state safe!
Thank you from all of us at Tanks Alot and Pioneer Water Tanks America.
The Nevada Volunteer Fire Department was, “… created in 1972, and has since become a tax-exempt Nonprofit 501(c) 3 with 95% of our funding coming from the Collin County Commissioners, and the City of Nevada, Texas. The remaining 5% comes from the community through fundraising events and private donations. All of our members volunteer their time and efforts in order to keep our neighbors safe.”
Learn more about the Texas Nevada Volunteer Fire Department: https://nevadavfd.org/
Tanks Alot will open up our TANKSgiving Contest 2020 next fall and hope to continue our tradition of supporting Texas fire departments. We’re grateful for this opportunity for providing water solutions for fire departments.
Tanksgiving Day Contest Rules:
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the tanksalottx.com/tanksgiving-day-contest/ and who are 18 as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Texas and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Tanks Alot, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Tanks Alot as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting August 26, 2019 and ending on November 27, 2019. All online entries must be received by November 27, 2019.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at tanksalottx.com/tanksgiving-day-contest/ or by fulfilling the Facebook contest requirements. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Tanks Alot. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Tanks Alot.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive free 10,000-gallon Pioneer Water Tank to the Texas VFD chosen. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Tanks Alot. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Tanks Alot discretion. The prize is non transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Tanks Alot to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by random draw of submissions under the supervision of Tanks Alot. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Tanks Alot shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk email or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 100 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Tanks Alot‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Tanks Alot, anyone acting on behalf of Tanks Alot, and Tanks Alot’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Tanks Alot. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute an infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Tanks Alot from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expenses, which Tanks Alot may incur, suffer, or be required to pay to arise out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Tanks Alot reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Tanks Alot’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Tanks Alot may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Tanks Alot. Tanks Alot reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Tanks Alot has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Tanks Alot reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Tanks Alot and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from:
(i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof;
(ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment;
(iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service;
(iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF USA AND Texas, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Texas having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Tanks Alot .
14. Facebook: If you use Facebook to communicate or administer a contest or sweepstakes, include the following: The Campaign hosted by Tanks Alot is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
15. By participating in the contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules & Regulations.