VIQUA is proud to be the world’s leading supplier of residential and light commercial UV water disinfection systems, providing treated water without the use of chemicals. With more than 40 years of experience in the residential UV business, the expertise and care that goes into the development of VIQUA products is second to none.
Whether you choose a point-of-entry or a point-of-use system, your VIQUA UV system will disinfect against microbiological contaminants, providing you and your family with treated drinking water.
Features of VIQUA UV water disinfection systems
• Equipped to inactivate chlorine-resistant parasites such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia, harmful bacteria like E.Coli, and viruses not visible to the naked eye.
• The special lamp plug ensures that no one can power the UV lamp if it’s not in the UV chamber.
• Flexible stainless steel pipe is both more aesthetically pleasing and functional than the traditional plastic piping.
• Indicator lights show the status of system components and warning lights appear when system maintenance is required.
• Our high output UV lamp is engineered to treat variable water conditions.
• System comes supplied with sediment filter to remove particles commonly found in water and carbon block filter (not included with IHS10-D4) to remove lead and reduce odours, colour. Reduces the need for expensive pre-treatment systems.
• System comes equipped with high flow filters allowing the water pressure to remain consistent.
• Powder-coated, heavy gauge steel bracket for durability & aesthetics.